2007년 1월 29일 월요일

Blogging for ChinesePod.com

Starting from today, I will be blogging for ChinesePod.com in the Korean blog section!

ChinesePod is the most innovative and effective approach to learning Chinese I've ever found and tried myself, because all the lessons are downloadable in mp3 formats and you can have them automatically delivered into your computer by subscribing to it, not to mention that the lessons are very informative and fun!


And one of the reasons I decided to write for ChinesePod is because although ChinesePod has already established a wide readership all over the world, few Korean people know about this great podcast, only because podcasts are not so widely known in Korea.

But I feel it's time it changed, and I am sure ChinesePod is exactly what Korean people are looking for, because by listening to ChinesePod they can study the two languages that they are always struggling with - English and Chinese - at the same time and still have so much fun studying!

You can go check out ChinesePod here :
www.chinesepod.com

And read my ChinesePod Korean Blog here : http://blogs.chinesepod.com/ko/

Everyone who knows me knows that my Chinese is still at a beginner level because I've only done two months of studying so far and I just came to Shanghai three weeks ago, but I know that my Chinese will grow and grow with ChinesePod, and I am as curious as everyone else about the progress.

加油! (Chinese expression for 'Way to go!')

댓글 없음: