2007년 5월 31일 목요일

Subway running over Han River



http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=VsLQVkuh9Cc$


이런...

I was supposed to get off at 약수(Yaksu) station to transfer to line number 6, but I was so sleepy(having had almost no sleep last night) that I fell asleep and went past three more stops before I realized I had to go back. Fortunately I wasn't too late for the class but ... I did it again. T.T I hate wasting time on the road.

I took this footage when I finally got up from my seat to stay awake. Now I'm on a different train bringing me back to the original spot I had to get off at, some twenty minutes earlier.

댓글 1개:

Loubna Aabid :

tss tss sleepy head!!
J'espère sincèrement que tu ne tomberas pas malade de toutes ces nuits d'insomnie t.t
Si tu ne prends pas soin de ton corps..alors personne ne peut le faire pour toi..OK!!!!!!